Step by step to create new job using SM36
Step by step to create new job using SM36Guide:
Enter the Job Name. Click on Step button
- A step can be:
- An ABAP program
- An external command- An external program
- Enter the ABAP program name. Select the Variant. Click on Check and Save button
*Variant is a predefine set of value which program RSBTCPRIDEL used in our case.
- A job can be triggered to run:
-At a predefined date and time
-At the occurrence of a predefined event
- Click on the Start Condition button
- Background jobs can be prioritized as:
Class A High Priority
Class B Medium Priority
Class C Low Priority
- Click on Date/Time button. Enter the scheduled start date and time.
- Click on Period Values button. Select the period values. Click on Check and Save button.
- Click on Check and Save button
- Click on Save button.
- The status of the job can be seen at the bottom of the page.