HOW TO SAP - Client Copy
SCC8 + SCC7- Import/Export (only one system's client is locked at a time)
SCC9 - Remote client copy (both source and target client will be locked)
SCCL - Local import (between local clients in same system)
* We are copying client from one system to another using SCC8. It will create a transport number.
* For client export, you can specify more then 1 processors.
- Execute SCC8
- Click schedule as background job
- Check Immediate and click schedule job
- Transport will be created
- Check status from SCC3 > Export >
- Run STMS and import the 3 transport. Starting with
- Run SCC7 after finish transporting client.
- Click Start Immediate or Schedule as background